Super cool website for GOP outreach to Blacks

  • Eric Dondero
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 11, 2007
      Wow!  You all want to see a kick-ass website?

      Shi-yat!  This site kicks ass.  We absolutely need more of this.  It's hip, humorous, and edgy.

      They also mention libertarian Republicans in their links.  RLC should work with these guys for sure!!!

      Libertarian Republicans

      Fiscally Conservative, Socially Tolerant & Pro-Defense!

      For the latest libertarian political news http://www.mainstreamlibertarian.com

      Eric Dondero is a US Navy Veteran, former Libertarian Party National Committeeman, Founder of the Republican Liberty Caucus and fmr. Senior Aide to US Congressman Ron Paul R-TX.  He is now a national Republican Political Consultant based in Houston, Texas.

    • steven s.
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 11, 2007
        can you  chech that address  -- my system says there is no site there

        Steve
        BALTIMORE MARYLAND

        Eric Dondero wrote:
        Wow!  You all want to see a kick-ass website?

        Shi-yat!  This site kicks ass.  We absolutely need more of this.  It's hip, humorous, and edgy.

        They also mention libertarian Republicans in their links.  RLC should work with these guys for sure!!!

        Libertarian Republicans

        Fiscally Conservative, Socially Tolerant & Pro-Defense!

        For the latest libertarian political news http://www.mainstre amlibertarian. com

        Eric Dondero is a US Navy Veteran, former Libertarian Party National Committeeman, Founder of the Republican Liberty Caucus and fmr. Senior Aide to US Congressman Ron Paul R-TX.  He is now a national Republican Political Consultant based in Houston, Texas.

      • Robert Nelson
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 11, 2007
          I just found something at www.hiphoprepublican.com

          robert