Ron Paul for President discuss tonight on BlogTalkRadio

  • Eric Dondero Rittberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8 2:58 PM
      Alan Turin, Florida Attorney and former Republican Liberty Caucus
      National Committee member will be a guest this evening on "Libertarian
      Politics Live." Alan will be discussing highlights of the Ron Paul for
      President Campaign, especially volunteer efforts.

      We encourage call-ins. The show starts at 7:00 pm cst. The call-in
      number is 646-915-9887.

      There's a possibility that later in the show we will also have on
      Libertarian Presidential Candidate Steve Kubby.

      www.blogtalkradio.com