Re: [RLC-Action] How Do You Spell Tax Relief?

  • George Blumel
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2007
      TABOR --Taxpayers Bill Of Rights-- is the name of the idea, used so effectively in Colorado for a period, is where taxes cannot be increased more that the population growth and inflation added together.  So if population is 5% and inflation is 3%, that caps tax increases at 8%.  But it is always a good idea to make it necessary that all tax increases age approved by super majorities of the representatives, or better yet, by the voters.  -Geo.