Re: join YouTube group Ron Paul for US President in 2008

  • rlcmcallen
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2007
      What insidious negativity. What an iron clad guarantee of failure.
      Who would give any candidate a nickel knowing he wasn't in the race to
      win?

      Always play to win, no matter what you consider the odds to be.
      --- In RLC-Action@yahoogroups.com, jonhenke@... wrote:

      > My interest in electing good candidates has not overwhelmed my
      common sense. *I* would like to be President, too, but I'm not fool
      enough to think I would win.

      > Naiveté may be a charming characteristic in a small child....or Don
      Quixote. It's less charming -- in fact, it's positively damaging --
      in an adult.