Re: [RLC-Action] Re: join YouTube group Ron Paul for US President in 2008

  • jonhenke@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2007
      My interest in electing good candidates has not overwhelmed my common sense. *I* would like to be President, too, but I'm not fool enough to think I would win.

      Naivet� may be a charming characteristic in a small child....or Don Quixote. It's less charming -- in fact, it's positively damaging -- in an adult.

      --
      --Jon Henke--
      http://www.qando.net

      From: "rlcmcallen" <pankratz@...>
      > With friends like that, who needs enemies?
      >
      > --- In RLC-Action@yahoogroups.com, jonhenke@... wrote:
      >

      > > Not that it matters much with Ron Paul. I'm not sure why he's
      > running, but it's certainly not to win.
      > >
      > > --
      > > --Jon Henke--
      > > http://www.qando.net

    • rlcmcallen
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2007
        What insidious negativity. What an iron clad guarantee of failure.
        Who would give any candidate a nickel knowing he wasn't in the race to
        win?

        Always play to win, no matter what you consider the odds to be.