Re: join YouTube group Ron Paul for US President in 2008

  • rlcmcallen
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1 12:27 PM
      With friends like that, who needs enemies?

      --- In RLC-Action@yahoogroups.com, jonhenke@... wrote:

      > Not that it matters much with Ron Paul. I'm not sure why he's
      running, but it's certainly not to win.

    • jonhenke@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1 1:12 PM
        My interest in electing good candidates has not overwhelmed my common sense. *I* would like to be President, too, but I'm not fool enough to think I would win.

        Naivet� may be a charming characteristic in a small child....or Don Quixote. It's less charming -- in fact, it's positively damaging -- in an adult.

        --
        --Jon Henke--
        http://www.qando.net

        From: "rlcmcallen" <pankratz@...>
        > With friends like that, who needs enemies?
        >
        > --- In RLC-Action@yahoogroups.com, jonhenke@... wrote:
        >

        > > Not that it matters much with Ron Paul. I'm not sure why he's
        > running, but it's certainly not to win.
        > >
        > > --
        > > --Jon Henke--
        > > http://www.qando.net

      • rlcmcallen
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 1 3:18 PM
          What insidious negativity. What an iron clad guarantee of failure.
          Who would give any candidate a nickel knowing he wasn't in the race to
          win?

          Always play to win, no matter what you consider the odds to be.