Re: [RLC-Action] What to do NOW for the Ron Paul campaign

  • Daniel Quintiliani
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2007
      Philip Blumel wrote:

      > Friends,
      >
      > If we are serious about a Ron Paul campaign, we need to get started
      > ASAP.

      Joining the local Republican Committee? That might be a good idea. I'll
      have to think about that.

      My blog, "Unofficial Ron Paul for President 2008 Blog,"
      <http://ronpaul2008.pikecountycomputer.com/>, is slowly chugging along.

      The Web site opened on 1/30 (Tuesday). According to my sponsor, Google
      AdSense, there have been 13 visits to the page since then, and that
      doesn't include people who block out the ads, and plenty do. According
      to Technorati, someone else's blog entitled "Skull/Bones" already links
      to one of my posts, unfortunately that is a blog which is rather
      critical of Paul.

      I have already added the blog to Wikipedia, and have e-mailed
      Politics1.com with a request to add it under their section on Paul's
      2008 race. If you have a blog, and support Ron Paul for President, feel
      free to "blogroll" me, and I may blogroll you as well. The more
      blogrolls, the better, since the position will rise on Google and
      Technorati and give the Paul race more press.

      According to polls mentioned in my blog, Paul gets 1% of the vote,
      though 12-15% are undecided, which means there is still plenty of time
      for this race to get more press.

      -Dan