Ron Paul Left Out of Time Article (do something about it)

  • Karl Dickey
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      In today's Time Magazine Karen Tumulty left Ron Paul out of the listed
      Republicans running for President and event on their Republican chart
      of candidates, he is not listed.
      This is the letter I sent to Karen:
      I was reading your article today regarding the announced races for
      president, yet you have excluded Ron Paul (R-TX) who has an
      exploratory committee set up.
      Even in your chart at
      http://www.time.com/time/2007/crowded_field/republicans/
      he is not listed.
      Hopefully you and your magazine will state a correction and cover the
      Honorable Ron Paul in your presidential coverage.
      I am not connected to his campaign, I just don't like it when some
      people are unintentionally or intentionally left out of supposed
      balanced coverage.
      Thank You,
      Karl Dickey

      And here is a link to her particular article (you will notice at the
      beginning a link to send the author, Karen Tumulty, an quick email):
      http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1582317-2,00.html