Re: [RLC-Action] join YouTube group Ron Paul for US President in 2008

  • jonhenke@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2007
      If his own team doesn't already have their internet infrastructure prepared -- or, at a minimum, reserved -- then they are too incompetent to run for a campaign Mayor, much less President.

      It's vitally important that parallel grassroots support entities rise up early to support a candidate. Delaying parallel support groups until his entry will only hurt him.

      Not that it matters much with Ron Paul. I'm not sure why he's running, but it's certainly not to win.

      --
      --Jon Henke--
      http://www.qando.net

      From: DGHarrison <DGHarrison@...>
      > Just out of curiosity, what happens when Ron Paul declares himself a
      > candidate and has his own team trying to set up an Internet presence?
      > Does his team have to work around all our grass roots efforts, or does
      > he get to take over some of the prime "real" estate that others own on
      > the Internet? If all the good domains are taken, will the Ron Paul
      > campaign be able to absorb any of them?
      >
      > Doug Harrison
      > Minnesota
      >
      > Grant@... wrote:
      >
      > > Hi All,
      > >
      > > I just created the below group in YouTube.com. I think it will help
      > > Ron to have video material organized on this new media. There had
      > > been note there.
      > >
      > > In Liberty
      > > Grant Rostig

    • rlcmcallen
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2007
        With friends like that, who needs enemies?

      • jonhenke@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 1, 2007
          My interest in electing good candidates has not overwhelmed my common sense. *I* would like to be President, too, but I'm not fool enough to think I would win.

          Naivet� may be a charming characteristic in a small child....or Don Quixote. It's less charming -- in fact, it's positively damaging -- in an adult.

          --
          --Jon Henke--
          http://www.qando.net

          From: "rlcmcallen" <pankratz@...>
          > With friends like that, who needs enemies?
          >
          > --- In RLC-Action@yahoogroups.com, jonhenke@... wrote:
          >

          > > Not that it matters much with Ron Paul. I'm not sure why he's
          > running, but it's certainly not to win.
          > >
          > > --
          > > --Jon Henke--
          > > http://www.qando.net

        • rlcmcallen
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 1, 2007
            What insidious negativity. What an iron clad guarantee of failure.
            Who would give any candidate a nickel knowing he wasn't in the race to
            win?

            Always play to win, no matter what you consider the odds to be.