Flame of Liberty Kindled in Maine as Legislature Rejects Internal Passports

  • rlcmcallen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 25, 2007
      http://news.com.com/2100-7348_3-6153532.html?part=rss&tag=2547-1_3-0-5&subj=news

      The State of Maine in both it's houses of the legislature today voted
      to refuse to make it's citizens carry biometric driver licenses and
      asked the Federal Government to repeal the law.

      There is an old saying. I hope it holds in this case: "As Maine goes,
      so goes the nation."

      I hope this is evidence for the beginning of a wave of renewed love of
      liberty that Ron may be able to ride into the White House.

      Who would have thought at ANY state would have the strength to stand
      up to the demand for an internal passport! This relic of the Soviet
      Union now being introduced to our shores may be defeated yet.

      Write your senators and representatives, and your state legislators.