Freedom To Fascism Documentary

  • Steven Redlich
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2007
      FYI,

      Aaron Russo, Producer of <i>The Rose</i> with Bette Midler and
      <i>Trading Places</i> starring Eddie Murphy has released a new
      documentary film about the history of the IRS and Federal Reserve.
      Although the subject matter is serious Aaron is able to inject humor
      throughout this documentary (except the first 5 minutes).

      In addition to being an award winning Hollywood Film Producer, Aaron is a
      former Libertarian Gubernatorial Candidate and Presidential hopeful.

      This film is a must see.

      You can watch it for free on Google Video.
      http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4312730277175242198&q=FREEDOM+TO+FASCISM

      or visit
      http://www.freedomtofascism.com to purchase the DVD.

      Steve Redlich
      Hawthorne, CA
    • Ray Holtorf
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2007
        I had my library purchase a copy. It is sitting on my
        nightstand as I type. -Ray

        http://mail.yahoo.com