Bill Westmiller, re: John Henke appointment

  • Eric Dondero Rittberg
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2007
      Bill,

      This is a huge victory for the RLC. Wouldn't some sort of press
      release be in order?

      And don't be modest Bill. This is happening under your watch. You
      deserve some credit here too.

      I think we also need to point out to our Libertarian Party friends,
      that this is the type of thing that can happen to you as a Libertarian
      Republican. You play on the Republican team, you may find yourself
      advancing in your life, and at the same time advancing the cause of
      liberty.
    • David Briggman
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2007
        If such a Press Release is generated, I'll email/fax it to Virginia's media outlets.

        Dave

      • AULibertarians@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2007
          I like this idea.

          In a message dated 1/3/2007 10:29:45 AM Central
          Standard Time, ericdondero@... writes:
          This is a huge victory for the RLC. Wouldn't some sort of press
          release be in order?

          Sincerely,
          ... Aaron

          Director of Chapter Development,
          Republican Liberty Caucus USA
          www.RLC.org

          "If you're serious about changing the world and you know
          that your philosophy is correct, you owe it to your philosophy
          to study how to win [elections]." -- Morton Blackwell