Re: How popular is the Republican Liberty Caucus?

  • Eric Dondero Rittberg
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 25, 2006
      Sorry I couldn't post a more clear version of the chart.

      The bottom line, is that the Republican Liberty Caucus is kicking
      ass as far as Google hits.

      Next time some snot-nosed Libertarian says, "Well, geepers, there's
      the Democrat Freedom Caucus too... We Libertarians can be active in
      both the Republican and Democrat Party..."

      Smack 'em up side the head and say, YOH! Idiot. No Libertarians
      ever win elected office as Democrats. And the so-called DFC is just
      a paper (web site) organization.

      RLC has over 25 chapters nationwide and hundreds of activists. DFC
      has NOTHING!

      LONG LIVE THE REPUBLICAN LIBERTY CAUCUS!!! Best political
      organizaton ever invented.

      http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---