Re: How popular is the Republican Liberty Caucus?

  • rickgaber
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 25, 2006
      --- In RLC-Action@yahoogroups.com, Eric Dondero <ericdondero@...>
      wrote:

      > Take a look at this chart below.

      It is unreadable in the daily digest. If you're a Daily Digest
      subscriber, find the chart readable here:
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 25, 2006
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RLC-Action/message/1500

        But there are four columns of numbers. What do the numbers in each of these columns represent? I'm guessing the first column might represent the total number of hits each website received. The other columns might represent the total number of unique visitors or something. I'm guessing that if you have a very active group of people looking for the website every day, the hit counter might be high, while less active people might only click once a month or something. The chart needs labels.

      • Eric Dondero Rittberg
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 25, 2006
          Sorry I couldn't post a more clear version of the chart.

          The bottom line, is that the Republican Liberty Caucus is kicking
          ass as far as Google hits.

          Next time some snot-nosed Libertarian says, "Well, geepers, there's
          the Democrat Freedom Caucus too... We Libertarians can be active in
          both the Republican and Democrat Party..."

          Smack 'em up side the head and say, YOH! Idiot. No Libertarians
          ever win elected office as Democrats. And the so-called DFC is just
          a paper (web site) organization.

          RLC has over 25 chapters nationwide and hundreds of activists. DFC
          has NOTHING!

          LONG LIVE THE REPUBLICAN LIBERTY CAUCUS!!! Best political
          organizaton ever invented.

          http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---