How popular is the Republican Liberty Caucus?

  • Eric Dondero
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 24, 2006

      Take a look at this chart below.  According to marketleap.com, the RLC is 23 times more popular with search engine requests than the so-called "Democratic Freedom Caucus."  Though, RLC, understandably, lags behind the Libertarian Party and most certarianly Cato.

      But take another look.  The RLC is gaining on Coke!

      The RLC is viewed as a "Contender."  LP and Cato as "Players."  DFC a lowly "Average" just about the smallest of all libertarian groups.

      www.Travelleap.com
      8
      www.popcornpalace.com 647 380 267
      www.democraticfreedomcaucus.org 1,224 136 438 650
      www.spinnakersailing.com 1,507 15 1,227 265
      www.ggfields.com 3,414 2,264 1,150
      www.KillerSound.com 4,211 51 3,677 483
      www.spaceday.com 10,155 238 7,667 2,250
      www.chefscatalog.com 12,877 153 10,084 2,640
      www.origins.com 19,894 262 17,302 2,330
      www.thefillmore.com 21,335 338 12,827 8,170
      www.rlc.org 23,113 790 6,276 16,047
      www.Coke.com 34,843 310 20,733 13,800
      www.Women.com 47,034 9,950 19,384 17,700
      www.lancome.com 52,983 500 38,883 13,600
      www.eTrade.com 79,319 1,070 34,649 43,600
      www.Macys.com 102,631 4,530 68,001 30,100
      www.MarthaStewart.com 148,096 1,740 91,856 54,500
      www.Southwest.com 189,665 2,980 101,885 84,800
      www.AtomFilms.com 207,099 2,070 163,429 41,600
      www.GeorgeWBush.com 229,077 15,900 90,177 123,000
      www.lp.org 242,437 1,000 94,947 146,490
      www.Napster.com 295,865 6,750 84,115 205,000
      www.target.com 348,582 20,300 238,182 90,100
      www.cato.org 455,078 20,100 170,087 264,891
      www.michaelmoore.com 496,575 15,000 216,575 265,000
      www.About.com 515,316 8,860 220,456 286,000
      www.iVillage.com 660,835 9,950 157,885 493,000
      www.WebMD.com 1,453,527 42,000 381,527 1,030,000
      www.DrudgeReport.com 2,286,148 66,000 640,148 1,580,000
      www.NBA.com 2,323,253 61,800 841,453 1,420,000
      www.aol.com 2,521,680 44,100 937,580 1,540,000
      www.Expedia.com 3,431,263 106,000 995,263 2,330,000
      www.Whitehouse.gov 3,696,272 70,200 2,046,072 1,580,000
      www.CNN.com 6,965,600 132,000 3,823,600 3,010,000
      www.MP3.com 20,129,212 1,000,000 1,529,212 17,600,000
      www.Microsoft.com 27,890,737 191,000 22,799,737 4,900,000
      www.Amazon.com 28,407,040 876,000 26,558,040 973,000
      www.Yahoo.com 29,487,041 1,270,000 6,117,041 22,100,000

      Libertarian Republicans

      Fiscally Conservative, Socially Tolerant & Pro-Defense!

      For the latest libertarian political news http://www.mainstreamlibertarian.com

      Eric Dondero is a US Navy Veteran, former Libertarian Party National Committeeman, Founder of the Republican Liberty Caucus and fmr. Senior Aide to US Congressman Ron Paul R-TX.  He is now a national Republican Political Consultant based in Houston, Texas.

    • rickgaber
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 25, 2006
        --- In RLC-Action@yahoogroups.com, Eric Dondero <ericdondero@...>
        wrote:

        > Take a look at this chart below.

        It is unreadable in the daily digest. If you're a Daily Digest
        subscriber, find the chart readable here:
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 25, 2006

          But there are four columns of numbers. What do the numbers in each of these columns represent? I'm guessing the first column might represent the total number of hits each website received. The other columns might represent the total number of unique visitors or something. I'm guessing that if you have a very active group of people looking for the website every day, the hit counter might be high, while less active people might only click once a month or something. The chart needs labels.

        • Eric Dondero Rittberg
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 25, 2006
            Sorry I couldn't post a more clear version of the chart.

            The bottom line, is that the Republican Liberty Caucus is kicking
            ass as far as Google hits.

            Next time some snot-nosed Libertarian says, "Well, geepers, there's
            the Democrat Freedom Caucus too... We Libertarians can be active in
            both the Republican and Democrat Party..."

            Smack 'em up side the head and say, YOH! Idiot. No Libertarians
            ever win elected office as Democrats. And the so-called DFC is just
            a paper (web site) organization.

            RLC has over 25 chapters nationwide and hundreds of activists. DFC
            has NOTHING!

            LONG LIVE THE REPUBLICAN LIBERTY CAUCUS!!! Best political
            organizaton ever invented.

            http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---