Old hardcore RLC Activist Bill Greene resurfaces!!

  • Eric Dondero Rittberg
    Message 1 of 26 , Dec 13, 2006
      Will wonders never cease. It's been over 10 years. But one of the
      earliest and most hardcore original members of the Republican
      Liberty Caucus has all of a sudden resurfaced.

      He is William Greene. Bill was involved in Ron Paul's 1988
      Libertarian Party Presidential campaign. He was a hardcore Punk
      Rocker at the Univ. of NC. We're talking Sex Pistols, Minor Threat,
      The Dead, the works.

      Well, a few years later Bill got a haircut, a job, a lovely wife,
      and became a hardcore Christian libertarian. He wasn't comfortable
      with the "druggies" in the Libertarian Party any more, so he latched
      onto RLC. He was even the GOP Nominee for State House in Miami,
      Florida in 1992 as a libertarian Republican.

      He hung around RLC for a few years, then he went off to run Richard
      Viguerie's on-line Web site fundraising enterprises. He had a
      falling out with Viguerie, moved to Georgia and I totally lost touch
      with him.

      All of a sudden, he sees my www.mainstreamlibertarian.com site and
      drops me an email.

      Bill is the ultimate Christian libertarian. He now publishes
      www.rightmarch.com

      RLC needs to get him back involved!! My guess is that he's in
      Georgia?? I think he's a college professor or something??
    • AULibertarians@aol.com
      Message 2 of 26 , Dec 13, 2006
        Dr. Greene has many connections with the religious right, Eric.
        It seems his politics have changed. See:

        William Greene's Right Wing Rapid Response Team
        http://www.mediatransparency.org/story.php?storyID=66

        RightMarch.com Teams With Minutemen on Mexican Border
        http://www.dakotavoice.com/200604/20060425_5.html

        Sincerely,
        ... Aaron

        Director of Chapter Development,
        Republican Liberty Caucus USA
        www.RLC.org

        "If you're serious about changing the world and you know
        that your philosophy is correct, you owe it to your philosophy
        to study how to win [elections]." -- Morton Blackwell
      • Daniel Quintiliani
        Message 3 of 26 , Dec 13, 2006
          AULibertarians@... wrote:

          > Dr. Greene has many connections with the religious right, Eric.
          > It seems his politics have changed. See:
          >
          > William Greene's Right Wing Rapid Response Team
          > http://www.mediatransparency.org/story.php?storyID=66
          >
          > RightMarch.com Teams With Minutemen on Mexican Border
          > http://www.dakotavoice.com/200604/20060425_5.html

          Yeah, I subscribe to RightMarch's alerts. I use some of them. But most
          of it is neocon and "close the borders" stuff. I was frankly shocked to
          hear that Greene was once a libertarian and RLC member.

          -Dan
        • Eric Dondero Rittberg
          Message 4 of 26 , Dec 22, 2006
            Hah! Way beyond that. Bill Greene was once a penniless hardcore
            thrasher punk rocker. We're not talking mainstream Punker, like me
            with the leather, and stuff. No, Bill was one of the hardcore that
            would scare you. When I first met him I was Ron Paul's Travel Aide
            for his Libertarian Presidential campaign in 1988. Bill had called
            wanting Dr. Paul to come speak at his campus at UNC-Greensboro. We
            agreed. I came ahead to set things up. I was stunned by Bill's
            appearance, mohawk and everything. I wondered how Ron would take
            him. But Bill put on a fantastic event for the Congressman.

            Funny story, Bill stayed in a ratty one-room studio. And I had to
            stay there that night. I remember sleeping on a cot with the middle
            pole arching up into my back. It was a horrible night. I was
            surrounded by Punk Rock paraphaneila all over the place.

            Then a few years later I run into Bill again, and he's this nice
            Christian guy with a lovely wife and new baby living in South
            Florida. He was running for State Rep. Naturally RLC supported him
            and I walked precincts for him. He lost though.

            Bill then went through a Hard-Right Social Conservative phase with
            Viguerie. Now I note, he's heading back in our libertarian
            Republican direction.

            He even briefly worked with Chuck Muth of the RLC in the late 1990s
            on a couple projects.

            He's a FANTASTIC political activist, if occasionally confused. We
            need to rope him in!!

            --- In RLC-Action@yahoogroups.com, Daniel Quintiliani <danq@...>
            wrote:

            > AULibertarians@... wrote:
            > >

            > > Dr. Greene has many connections with the religious right, Eric.
            > > It seems his politics have changed. See:
            > >
            > > William Greene's Right Wing Rapid Response Team
            > > http://www.mediatransparency.org/story.php?storyID=66
            > >
            > > RightMarch.com Teams With Minutemen on Mexican Border
            > > http://www.dakotavoice.com/200604/20060425_5.html
            > >

            > Yeah, I subscribe to RightMarch's alerts. I use some of them. But
            most
            > of it is neocon and "close the borders" stuff. I was frankly
            shocked to
            > hear that Greene was once a libertarian and RLC member.
            >
            > -Dan

          • Eric Dondero Rittberg
            Message 5 of 26 , Dec 22, 2006
              Aaron, trust me, you don't know the real Bill Greene. I do. I knew
              Bill way, way, way back in 1987/88 when he was a hardcore mohawk
              wearing practically hobo Punk Rocker student at UNC-Greensboro.

              I'd say he's like Vox of World Net Daily. A sort of Christian Punk
              Rocker libertarian conservative.

              I know that sounds like an odd mix, but it works for some.

              He may be Christian, but he's got Punk Rock values. And dare I say,
              so do many other libertarian Republicans, Phil Blumel, Tom Walls,
              myself, ect...

              --- In RLC-Action@yahoogroups.com, AULibertarians@... wrote:

              > Dr. Greene has many connections with the religious right, Eric.
              > It seems his politics have changed. See:
              >
              > William Greene's Right Wing Rapid Response Team
              > http://www.mediatransparency.org/story.php?storyID=66
              >
              > RightMarch.com Teams With Minutemen on Mexican Border
              > http://www.dakotavoice.com/200604/20060425_5.html
              >

              > Sincerely,
              > ... Aaron
              >
              > Director of Chapter Development,
              > Republican Liberty Caucus USA
              > www.RLC.org
              >
              > "If you're serious about changing the world and you know
              > that your philosophy is correct, you owe it to your philosophy
              > to study how to win [elections]." -- Morton Blackwell

            • Ray Holtorf
              Message 6 of 26 , Dec 22, 2006
                Geez Eric, don't forget me!

                I converted my entire pirated collection of Adam and the Ants, The Clash, Sex Pistols, The Police, P.I.L., The Plugz, Suicidal Tendancies, Black Flag et.al. cassettes into purchased CDs!

                :-)

                Ray

                Eric Dondero Rittberg <ericdondero@...> wrote:
                Aaron, trust me, you don't know the real Bill Greene. I do. I knew
                Bill way, way, way back in 1987/88 when he was a hardcore mohawk
                wearing practically hobo Punk Rocker student at UNC-Greensboro.

                I'd say he's like Vox of World Net Daily. A sort of Christian Punk
                Rocker libertarian conservative.

                I know that sounds like an odd mix, but it works for some.

                He may be Christian, but he's got Punk Rock values. And dare I say,
                so do many other libertarian Republicans, Phil Blumel, Tom Walls,
                myself, ect...

                --- In RLC-Action@yahoogro ups.com, AULibertarians@ ... wrote:

                > Dr. Greene has many connections with the religious right, Eric.
                > It seems his politics have changed. See:
                >
                > William Greene's Right Wing Rapid Response Team
                > http://www.mediatra nsparency. org/story. php?storyID= 66
                >
                > RightMarch.com Teams With Minutemen on Mexican Border
                > http://www.dakotavo ice.com/200604/ 20060425_ 5.html
                >

                > Sincerely,
                > ... Aaron
                >
                > Director of Chapter Development,
                > Republican Liberty Caucus USA
                > www.RLC.org
                >
                > "If you're serious about changing the world and you know
                > that your philosophy is correct, you owe it to your philosophy
                > to study how to win [elections]. " -- Morton Blackwell

                http://mail.yahoo.com

              • Daniel Quintiliani
                Message 7 of 26 , Dec 22, 2006
                  Eric Dondero Rittberg wrote:

                  > I know that sounds like an odd mix, but it works for some.
                  >
                  > He may be Christian, but he's got Punk Rock values. And dare I say,
                  > so do many other libertarian Republicans, Phil Blumel, Tom Walls,
                  > myself, ect...

                  Just curious, what are "punk rock values?" Does that just mean "fighting
                  the Man" or whatever, and if that was the case, wouldn't all
                  libertarians be like that?

                  Sorry if I don't know what I'm talking about, I don't really like punk
                  music, I listen to mostly the 90s alternative that I grew up with, 80s
                  metal which I started listening to when alternative died out (or,
                  rather, like the word "liberal" in the 1940s, took on a whole new
                  meaning), and modern European AOR/melodic rock.

                  I'm 22 right now in case you're wondering.

                  -Dan
                  Message 8 of 26 , Dec 23, 2006
                    >Sorry if I don't know what I'm talking about, I don't really like punk
                    >music, I listen to mostly the 90s alternative that I grew up with, 80s
                    >metal which I started listening to when alternative died out (or,
                    >rather, like the word "liberal" in the 1940s, took on a whole new
                    >meaning), and modern European AOR/melodic rock.
                    >
                    >I'm 22 right now in case you're wondering.

                    You're too young to have known punk when it was a social movement as
                    much as it was a style of music. In the 1976-1981 period punk had a
                    strong nihilistic message which was relatively new, rather than
                    rehashed as you find with punk revivals, and it was much more
                    strongly associated with a lifestyle and anti-establishment political
                    beliefs. What made it different from the sixties was that rather
                    than reacting against a conservative 'establishment', punks were
                    reacting against an establishment which was as much of the left as it
                    was of the right. The naive dogooderism of Carter was as much of an
                    enemy as the greed of the Reaganites.

                    Scriptorium Fonts: http://www.fontcraft.com
                    Ragnarok Press: http://www.ragnarokpress.com
                    Customer Support: 1-800-797-8973
                  • George Blumel
                    Message 9 of 26 , Dec 23, 2006
                      Greed of the Reaganites?  Like what?

                      Message 10 of 26 , Dec 25, 2006
                        Duuuude! You're serious. I've got my entire collection, which
                        mirrors yours, of cassettes in two foam coolers in my garage. Most
                        of them are still good.

                        But doesn't matter these days.

                        If you've got Sirius radio that's all you need in life.

                        Sirius 31 is Pure Punk/New Wave from the '70's and '80s. And the
                        good stuff!

                        --- In RLC-Action@yahoogroups.com, Ray Holtorf <rayholtorf@...>
                        wrote:

                        > Geez Eric, don't forget me!
                        >
                        > I converted my entire pirated collection of Adam and the Ants, The
                        Clash, Sex Pistols, The Police, P.I.L., The Plugz, Suicidal
                        Tendancies, Black Flag et.al. cassettes into purchased CDs!

                        > :-)
                        >
                        > Ray
                        >
                        > Eric Dondero Rittberg <ericdondero@...>
                        wrote: Aaron, trust me, you don't
                        know the real Bill Greene. I do. I knew
                        > Bill way, way, way back in 1987/88 when he was a hardcore mohawk
                        > wearing practically hobo Punk Rocker student at UNC-Greensboro.
                        >
                        > I'd say he's like Vox of World Net Daily. A sort of Christian
                        Punk
                        > Rocker libertarian conservative.
                        >
                        > I know that sounds like an odd mix, but it works for some.
                        >
                        > He may be Christian, but he's got Punk Rock values. And dare I
                        say,
                        > so do many other libertarian Republicans, Phil Blumel, Tom Walls,
                        > myself, ect...
                        >
                        > --- In RLC-Action@yahoogroups.com, AULibertarians@ wrote:
                        > >
                        > > Dr. Greene has many connections with the religious right, Eric.
                        > > It seems his politics have changed. See:
                        > >
                        > > William Greene's Right Wing Rapid Response Team
                        > > http://www.mediatransparency.org/story.php?storyID=66
                        > >
                        > > RightMarch.com Teams With Minutemen on Mexican Border
                        > > http://www.dakotavoice.com/200604/20060425_5.html
                        > >

                        > > Sincerely,
                        > > ... Aaron
                        > >
                        > > Director of Chapter Development,
                        > > Republican Liberty Caucus USA
                        > > www.RLC.org
                        > >
                        > > "If you're serious about changing the world and you know
                        > > that your philosophy is correct, you owe it to your philosophy
                        > > to study how to win [elections]." -- Morton Blackwell

                        > http://mail.yahoo.com

                      • DJ Entropy
                        Message 11 of 26 , Dec 25, 2006
                          You got nothin. I have 3500 records sitting right next to me.

                          :)

                          --
                          ----------
                          DJ Entropy

                          "It's important to promote a culture of life." - President George W. Bush
                          "Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants."
                          --William Penn
                          "Always stand on principle even if you stand alone." - John Adams
                        • Eric Dondero Rittberg
                          Message 12 of 26 , Dec 26, 2006
                            This is insane! You too DJ???

                            Is it just a coincidence that all us old punk rockers have ended up
                            in the libertarian Republican movement??

                            Let's see now, I'm now counting: Phil Blumel, Tom Walls, DJ, William
                            Greene, Ray Holtorf, and me. Brian Doherty of Reason too, but he's
                            just a libertarian who largely disdains Republicans. And there's
                            Vox Day over at WorldNetDaily.com too. And John Buckley of National
                            Review called himself a "Punk Rock Republican" a few years back.

                            A few weeks ago, I saw an old DVD of the Dead Kennedys history.
                            Jello Biafra was running for Mayor of San Francisco. And he wasn't
                            attacking Conservatives, he was bashing Jerry Brown and San
                            Francisco liberals for being so inept and boring.

                            Somebody ought to do a story on this libertarian-punk connection.

                            --- In RLC-Action@yahoogroups.com, "DJ Entropy" <djentropy@...>

                            Message 13 of 26 , Dec 26, 2006
                              Well, most of my records are from the rave scene, but I was a punk rocker
                              before I got into all that.

                              I saw the Rave scene as an electronic version of punk, and some of it was,
                              but it got really really lame after a while...heh

                              --
                              ----------
                              DJ Entropy
                              America's #1 Hardcore DJ/producer
                              http://www.djentropy.com
                              http://livejournal.com/users/djentropy
                              http://www.myspace.com/djentropy

                              "It's important to promote a culture of life." - President George W. Bush
                              "Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants."
                              --William Penn
                              "Always stand on principle even if you stand alone." - John Adams
                            • Adam J. Bernay
                              Message 14 of 26 , Dec 26, 2006

                                I guess I’m not “in”…  punk rock has never been something I liked…

                                href="http://www.mediatransparency.org/story.php?storyID=66">http://www.mediatra nsparency. org/story. php?storyID= 66

                                #1 Hardcore DJ/producer
                                > http://www.djentrop y.com
                                > http://livejournal. com/users/ djentropy
                                > http://www.myspace. com/djentropy
                                >
                                > "It's important to promote a culture of life." - President
                                George
                                W. Bush
                                > "Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by
                                tyrants."
                                > --William Penn
                                > "Always stand on principle even if you stand alone." - John
                                Adams

                              • Manwich
                                Message 15 of 26 , Dec 26, 2006
                                  I guess I am guilty too. I had a mohawk and listened to only punk rock
                                  in High School.
                                • Adrian Augustine
                                  Message 16 of 26 , Dec 26, 2006
                                    Since many of us seem to be flying the punk rock flag, I'll volunteer that one can find the Clash, the Ramones, Social Distortion and Jawbreaker on my iPod along with a bunch of new school punk bands and (embarrassingly enough) the occassional ska band. In college I use to be a DJ at the schools radio station and would occasionaly book bands to play at the student union.

                                    Maybe some outreach to sites like these could help the RLC:

                                    http://www.conservativepunk.com/index.asp
                                    http://www.rightwingclothing.com/

                                    Adrian Augustine
                                    Wisconsin

                                    Manwich <manwichftl@...> wrote:
                                    I guess I am guilty too. I had a mohawk and listened to only punk rock
                                    in High School.

                                    __

                                    http://mail.yahoo.com

                                  • George Blumel
                                    Message 17 of 26 , Dec 26, 2006
                                      There is no accounting for taste.

                                      face="High Tower Text" color=#000080>ericdondero@...> wrote:

                                      >> This is
                                      insane!  You too DJ???

                                      >> Is it just a coincidence
                                      that all us old punk rockers have ended up
                                      >> in the libertarian
                                      Republican movement??

                                      wrote:

                                      >>> You got nothin.  I have 3500 records
                                      sitting right next to me.

                                      :)

                                      <ericdondero@...> wrote:

                                      Duuuude!  You're serious.  I've got my entire collection, which
                                      >> Most

                                      is Pure Punk/New Wave from the '70's and '80s.  And the

                                      --- In
                                      RLC-Action@yahoogroups.com, Ray Holtorf <rayholtorf@>

                                      Adam and the Ants,
                                      >> The
                                      Police, P.I.L., The Plugz, Suicidal
                                      et.al. cassettes into purchased CDs!

                                      Ray

                                      wrote:                                  Aaron, trust me, you
                                      >> don't
                                      Greene.  I do.  I knew
                                      way back in 1987/88 when he was a hardcore
                                      >> mohawk
                                      UNC-Greensboro.

                                      he's like Vox of World Net Daily.  A sort of Christian

                                      Punk

                                      that sounds like an odd mix, but it works for some.

                                      Rock values.  And dare I
                                      Tom
                                      >> Walls,
                                      ect...

                                      href="http://www.dakotavoice.com/200604/20060425_5.html">http://www.dakotavoice.com/200604/20060425_5.html

                                      Sincerely,
                                      Chapter  Development,
                                      Liberty Caucus USA
                                      href="http://www.RLC.org">www.RLC.org
                                      >> philosophy
                                      study how to win [elections]." --  Morton Blackwell

                                      You Yahoo!?

                                      href="http://mail.yahoo.com">http://mail.yahoo.com

                                      Groups Links

                                      --

                                      href="http://www.djentropy.com">http://www.djentropy.com
                                      >>> http://livejournal.com/users/djentropy
                                      >>> http://www.myspace.com/djentropy
                                      >>>
                                      >>> "It's
                                      important to promote a culture of life." - President George
                                      >> W.
                                      Bush
                                      >>> "Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled
                                      by
                                      >> tyrants."
                                      >>> --William Penn
                                      >>> "Always
                                      stand on principle even if you stand alone." - John Adams

                                      Yahoo! Groups Links

                                      > --
                                      > ----------
                                      > DJ Entropy
                                      > America's #1
                                      Hardcore DJ/producer

                                      face="High Tower Text" color=#000080>http://www.djentropy.com
                                      > http://livejournal.com/users/djentropy
                                      > http://www.myspace.com/djentropy
                                      >
                                      > "It's important to promote a
                                      culture of life." - President George W. Bush
                                      > "Those people who will not
                                      be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants."
                                      > --William
                                      Penn
                                      > "Always stand on principle even if you stand alone." - John
                                      Adams

                                      > Yahoo! Groups Links
                                      >
                                      > <*> To visit your group on the web, go
                                      to:

                                      > <*> Your email
                                      settings:

                                      href="mailto:RLC-Action-digest@yahoogroups.com">mailto:RLC-Action-digest@yahoogroups.com

                                      href="mailto:RLC-Action-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com">mailto:RLC-Action-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                                      > <*> To unsubscribe from
                                      this group, send an email to:

                                      > <*> Your use of Yahoo!
                                      Groups is subject to:

                                    • George Blumel
                                      Message 18 of 26 , Dec 26, 2006
                                        Isn't there a recovering punk Yahoo group?  Or,is this it?

                                        Message 19 of 26 , Dec 27, 2006
                                          You've always been a bit of the odd man out Adam.

                                          --- In RLC-Action@yahoogroups.com, "Adam J. Bernay" <Republican-

                                          Action@yahoogroups.com] On

                                          Message 20 of 26 , Dec 27, 2006
                                            OK folks...

                                            We've had a nice diversion over the holiday. It's now time to return to the
                                            topic of *RLC ACTION* or take this discussion to the RLC-Discuss or
                                            GOP-Liberty eGroup. Thanks.

                                            Jeff Palmer - jap@...
                                            RLC-Action Co-Moderator

                                            <ericdondero@...> wrote:

                                            > Duuuude! You're serious. I've got my entire collection, which
                                            > mirrors yours, of cassettes in two foam coolers in my garage. Most of
                                            > them are still good. <SNIP>

                                            11:31 AM
                                          • Eric Dondero Rittberg
                                            Message 21 of 26 , Dec 27, 2006
                                              Uh, Mr. Blumel. If this was a recovering Punk Rockers group, your
                                              son would be one of the chartering members.

                                              As we all know Phil is bit busy these days making good stock picks
                                              and building the FL RLC. But I bet when you ain't lookin' and Julie
                                              is taking care of the kids, Phil's tucked away in the garage jammin'
                                              out to his old punk albums.

                                              --- In RLC-Action@yahoogroups.com, "George Blumel" <gblumel@...>
                                              wrote:

                                              > Isn't there a recovering punk Yahoo group? Or,is this it?

                                              Greene resurfaces!!

                                              > Since many of us seem to be flying the punk rock flag, I'll
                                              volunteer that one can find the Clash, the Ramones, Social
                                              Distortion and Jawbreaker on my iPod along with a bunch of new
                                              school punk bands and (embarrassingly enough) the occassional ska
                                              band. In college I use to be a DJ at the schools radio station and
                                              would occasionaly book bands to play at the student union.

                                              > Maybe some outreach to sites like these could help the RLC:
                                              >
                                              > http://www.conservativepunk.com/index.asp
                                              > http://www.rightwingclothing.com/
                                              >
                                              > Adrian Augustine
                                              > Wisconsin
                                              >
                                              > Manwich <manwichftl@...> wrote:
                                              >
                                              > I guess I am guilty too. I had a mohawk and listened to only
                                              punk rock
                                              > in High School.
                                              >

                                              > __

                                              > http://mail.yahoo.com

                                            • Adam J. Bernay
                                              Message 22 of 26 , Dec 27, 2006

                                                Emphasis on “odd.”

                                                Country, anyone?  Soft Rock?  Anyone?

                                                Liberty @...> wrote:

                                                > I guess I'm not "in". punk rock has never been something I
                                                liked.

                                                > _____
                                                >
                                                > From: RLC-Action@yahoogro ups.com
                                                > Is it just a coincidence that all us old punk rockers have ended
                                                up
                                                > in the libertarian Republican movement??
                                                >
                                                > Let's see now, I'm now counting: Phil Blumel, Tom Walls, DJ,
                                                William
                                                > Greene, Ray Holtorf, and me. Brian Doherty of Reason too, but he's
                                                > just a libertarian who largely disdains Republicans. And there's
                                                > Vox Day over at WorldNetDaily. com too. And John Buckley of
                                                National
                                                > Review called himself a "Punk Rock Republican" a few years back.
                                                >
                                                > A few weeks ago, I saw an old DVD of the Dead Kennedys history.
                                                > Jello Biafra was running for Mayor of San
                                                Francisco. And he wasn't
                                                > attacking Conservatives, he was bashing Jerry Brown and San
                                                > Francisco liberals for being so inept and boring.
                                                >
                                                > Somebody ought to do a story on this libertarian- punk connection.
                                                >
                                                > --- In RLC-Action@yahoogro <mailto:RLC- Action%40yahoogr oups.com>
                                                ups.com,
                                                > "DJ Entropy" <djentropy@>
                                                > wrote:
                                                > >
                                                > > You got nothin. I have 3500 records sitting right next to me.
                                                > >
                                                > > :)
                                                > >

                                                > > On Mon, 25 Dec 2006 17:04:23 -0500, Eric Dondero Rittberg
                                                > > <ericdondero@ > wrote:
                                                > >
                                                > > > Duuuude! You're serious. I've got my entire collection, which
                                                > > > mirrors yours, of cassettes in two foam coolers in my garage.
                                                > Most
                                                > > > of them are still good.
                                                > > >
                                                > > > But doesn't matter these days.
                                                > > >
                                                > > > If you've got Sirius radio that's all you need in life.
                                                > > >
                                                > > > Sirius 31 is Pure Punk/New Wave from the '70's and '80s. And
                                                the
                                                > > > good stuff!
                                                > > >

                                                > > > --- In RLC-Action@yahoogro <mailto:RLC- Action%
                                                40yahoogroups. com>
                                                > ups.com, Ray Holtorf <rayholtorf@ >

                                                Ants,
                                                > The
                                                > > > Clash, Sex Pistols, The Police, P.I.L., The Plugz, Suicidal
                                                > > > Tendancies, Black Flag et.al. cassettes into purchased CDs!

                                                > > > wrote: Aaron, trust me, you
                                                > don't
                                                > > > know the real Bill Greene. I do. I knew
                                                > mohawk
                                                Greensboro .

                                                Christian
                                                > > > Punk

                                                > > > say,
                                                > Walls,

                                                > Eric.

                                                > <http://www.mediatra nsparency. org/story. php?storyID= 66>
                                                > nsparency.org/ story.php? storyID=66

                                                > <http://www.dakotavo ice.com/200604/ 20060425_ 5.html>
                                                > ice.com/200604/ 20060425_ 5.html

                                                Caucus USA

                                                href="http://mail.yahoo.com">http://mail. yahoo.com> yahoo.com

                                                href="http://www.djentropy.com">http://www.djentrop y.com> y.com
                                                href="http://livejournal.com/users/djentropy">http://livejournal. com/users/ djentropy>
                                                href="http://www.myspace.com/djentropy">http://www.myspace. com/djentropy>

                                                Message 23 of 26 , Dec 27, 2006
                                                  You're right Eric --I used to think he was the worst until I read your stuff here lately...

                                                  wrote:

                                                  > Isn't there a recovering punk Yahoo group? Or,is this it?

                                                • DJ Entropy
                                                  Message 24 of 26 , Dec 27, 2006
                                                    On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 22:13:13 -0500, Adam J. Bernay
                                                    <Republican-Liberty@...> wrote:

                                                    > Country, anyone?

                                                    Sure, some. Johnny Cash, Darryl Worley, Big & Rich

                                                    > Soft Rock? Anyone?

                                                    Errr...when Phil Collins comes on the radio, I sometimes don't turn it
                                                    off...

                                                    Who actually LIKES soft rock?

                                                    "soft" "rock"? What's the point???

                                                    Message 25 of 26 , Dec 28, 2006
                                                      Touche' Mr. Blumel. Touche'!

                                                      wrote:

                                                      > You're right Eric --I used to think he was the worst until I read
                                                      your stuff here lately...

                                                    • Eric Dondero Rittberg
                                                      Message 26 of 26 , Dec 28, 2006
                                                        I'm New Country. Brooks & Dunn, Alan Jackson, Shania, Tim McGraw,
                                                        Toby Keith, et.al.

                                                        But most especially Country/Lounge fusion group The Mavericks.