Re: FW: [Freed-M] Union Leader - Free State Project has representative in House - Wednesday, Nov. 15, 2006

  • Eric Dondero Rittberg
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 17, 2006
      Either way Ken, I believe this seriously dilutes our efforts and
      hurts the libertarian movement.

      In order to be taken seriously, we must be seen as team players.
      Early on, libertarians chose to be on the Republican team. It
      frightens me to think this guy will get attention outside of New
      Hampshire. Republicans will no doubt respond, "we can't trust you
      libertarians, you're not team players, hell, some of your members
      even support Democrats."

      Then they'll stop giving us booth space at their conventions, stop
      sending money to support libertarian GOP candidates who win
      primaries, and so on.

      Ouch! That's my biggest fear.

      --- In RLC-Action@yahoogroups.com, "R. Kenneth Lindell"

      v=5GpZ5sbZOSs"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5