Two new libt. Republican legislators discovered?

  • Eric Dondero Rittberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2006
      Hey friends,

      I think I've discovered two new possible friends for the RLC.

      One is newly elected State Rep. Mark Greenberg in Arkansas. Don't
      have hardly any info on the guy. His web site is cool. Someone at
      the AR RLC List mentioned that he might be libertarian-leaning.

      The other is newly elected State Rep. Anna Faircloth of Eagle River,
      Alaska. As you know I'm up here in AK coordinating the petition drive
      to overturn the smoking ban. Some guy came to my booth at the mall
      yesterday, an older Republican who leaned libertarian. We discussed
      libertarian stuff, and he told me that Anna Faircloth was in his
      opinion the most "libertarian" politician in all of Alaska. I later
      found out that it was Anna herself who was one of only three no votes
      on the Anchorage Assembly against the smoking ban. Later last night I
      learned that she also voted against mandatory bicycle helmets for kids.

      She just won a seat in the Legislature with 70% of the vote.

      I'm going to try to link up with her while I'm here in AK.