Re: Sad Outcomes in State Races

  • Eric Dondero Rittberg
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 15, 2006
      Yes you will Ken!! Yes you will be back.

      I literally had tears in my eyes when I learned of your (and Toby's
      loss).

      Dammit Ken, YOU MUST WIN IN 2008.

      I'm almost of the mind to suggest to Westmiller that we make your
      reelection the absolute highest priority for the RLC in 2008.

      We luv ya man. And we heartily stand by you.

      --- In RLC-Action@yahoogroups.com, "R. Kenneth Lindell"

      Action@yahoogroups.com] On
      > Behalf Of westmiller@...
      > Sent: 11/10/2006 1:36 PM
      > To: RLC-Action@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [RLC-Action] Re: Sad Outcomes in State Races
      >
      > Posted by: "Toby Nixon" HYPERLINK
      > "mailto:toby@..."toby@...
      > > ... more than half the votes remain to be counted.
      > That's amazing. I certainly hope that early reports
      > of your "demise" are grossly exaggerated !!
      > The SoS website indicates that there are still a
      > half-million votes to count and updates are planned
      > as late as November 28th. Please keep us updated
      > on your status. We're keeping our fingers crossed;
      > we know that you ran a fabulous campaign.
      >
      > Bill
      >

      > --
      11/09/06