Re: The mechanics of how the Democrats did it

  • rickgaber
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2006
      --- In RLC-Action message 1438 at
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RLC-Action/message/1438 ,
      > Rick Gaber <RG@...
      > wrote:
      >
      > Did you see Rahm Emanuel's "How we did it" on C-SPAN?
      > The video stream can be found here: http://snipurl.com/11sy0
      >
      > BTW, Does anyone know how to capture it and put it on a DVD, or at
      > least, the audio on a CD?

      Bill Westmiller captured the audio and posted it on the website here:
      _www.rlc.org/media/Emmanual_Elect2006.mp3_
      ( http://www.rlc.org/media/Emmanual_Elect2006.mp3 )

      If you want it, RIGHT-click on that link, and then left-click on
      download or "save target as" or whatever your browser says. It's
      about 30mb, or half the size of a music CD (I burned it twice on one
      myself). Bill will take it down in a week or two, so grab it while
      you're thinking about it.

      Thanks, Bill!