Great news!!! Scott Mendenhall wins in recount for Montana House

  • Eric Dondero
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2006
      Friends,

      We've got some great news to report.  Our libertarian Republican friend Scott Mendenhall won reelection to his State House seat in Montana with 30 votes in a recount.

      Full story now up at www.mainstreamlibertarian.com

      Libertarian Republicans

      Fiscally Conservative, Socially Tolerant & Pro-Defense!

      Dondero is a US Navy Veteran, former Libertarian Party National Committeeman, fmr. Senior Aide to US Congressman Ron Paul R-TX, and Founder of the Republican Liberty Caucus.  www.mainstreamlibertarian.com

    • steven s.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2007
        "Dennis Kucinich, who ran in '04, announced he's running
        again in '08. Coincidentally, 04 is the number of votes he
        received." --David Letterman