Re: Open Letter to Libertarian Republicans

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2006
      Thomas,
          Thank you for the gracious and kind assessment
      of our efforts. We are very pleased with our progress,
      but we're not quite in the 'catbird seat' yet. We'll get
      there, but it is going to take time.
          We're delighted with our 70% success rate in this
      past election and pleased that two RLC Advisors are
      likely to take leadership roles in the next Congress.
      That doesn't mean that libertarian-Republicans have
      any significant control over the Party, much less the
      disposition of Congress.
          We are very optimistic about the coming election
      cycles and appreciate your acknowledgement of our
      intention to pursue liberty in a principled and effective
      way. It wouldn't be possible without the prolific
      achievements of everyone in the movement.

      Bill Westmiller
      National Chairman
      Republican Liberty Caucus