Re: Westmiller makes a HUGE Prediction

  • Eric Dondero Rittberg
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2006
      All I can say is that I hope you are right, and me and Michael
      Barone are wrong. As of today, I'm still sticking to my prediction;
      Republicans lose the House by 1 to 2 votes.

      Bill, I really, really hope I'm wrong on this.

      If so, I'll owe you a steak dinner, this time at a restaurant of our
      choosing, not at one we just stumble upon.