South Carolina RLC?

  • Eric Dondero Rittberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2006
      Aaron, Others,

      Do we have an active RLC in South Carolina? If so, they should be
      alerted that some in the SC GOP are attacking Gov. Mark Sanford for
      his libertarian beliefs. Some RINO was quoted in a SC paper as saying
      that Sanford "is not a Republican, he's a libertarian."

      Somebody needs to tell this Republican, that libertarian and
      Republican is the same thing!!!

      Perhaps someone from RLC National should even call the guy up and read
      him the riot act for his stupidity and ignorance of libertarian
      Republicans.
    • AULibertarians@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2006
        The contact is Mark, marklittle212@....

        Aaron

        Sincerely,
        ... Aaron

        Director of Chapter Development,
        Republican Liberty Caucus USA
        www.RLC.org

        "Those who have been once intoxicated with power and have derived any
        kind of emolument from it can never willingly abandon it."--Edmund Burke