Blumel on 'what is libertarianism?' Nov. 13

  • Philip Blumel
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2006
      The Cato study is hot. I recommend you call around to GOP clubs in
      your state and offer to make a presentation like this one. It is
      topical and most GOP clubs are too busy with elections to have found
      speakers for their post-election meetings yet. -- pb

      +++++

      NOVEMBER 13, DELRAY BEACH -- WHAT IS LIBERTARIANISM?

      Staring with a 2006 study by the Cato Institute that asserts that
      between 9-13% of the American electorate are 'libertarians,' RLCer
      Philip Blumel will explain who these libertarians are, what they
      believe and what role they play within the Republican Party. The
      public is invited to attend the monthly meeting of the Latin
      American Republican Club of Palm Beach County, at 6:30 p.m. Monday,
      Nov. 13 at the South County Civic Center, 16700 Jog Road between
      Linton and Clintmore in Delray Beach. For more information, call
      Christian Posada at 561-251-4993.

      For more RLC of Florida events, please see:
      http://www.rlcfl.org/RLC_events.htm
    • Philip Blumel
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 30, 2006
        Since posting this message this morning, I have received two more
        invites to give my talk -- one from the Biscayne Bay YRs (Miami) and
        one from the Greater St. Augustine Republican Club (Northeast
        Florida, near Jacksonville). This Cato study is *news* of interest to
        mainstream GOPers. Please do not let this opportunity pass.

        -- Philip Blumel, www.rlcfl.org

        --- In RLC-Action@yahoogroups.com, "Philip Blumel" <pblumel@...>
        wrote:

        > The Cato study is hot. I recommend you call around to GOP clubs in
        > your state and offer to make a presentation like this one. It is
        > topical and most GOP clubs are too busy with elections to have
        found
        > speakers for their post-election meetings yet. -- pb
        >
        > +++++
        >
        > NOVEMBER 13, DELRAY BEACH -- WHAT IS LIBERTARIANISM?
        >
        > Staring with a 2006 study by the Cato Institute that asserts that
        > between 9-13% of the American electorate are 'libertarians,' RLCer
        > Philip Blumel will explain who these libertarians are, what they
        > believe and what role they play within the Republican Party. The
        > public is invited to attend the monthly meeting of the Latin
        > American Republican Club of Palm Beach County, at 6:30 p.m. Monday,
        > Nov. 13 at the South County Civic Center, 16700 Jog Road between
        > Linton and Clintmore in Delray Beach. For more information, call
        > Christian Posada at 561-251-4993.
        >
        > For more RLC of Florida events, please see:
        > http://www.rlcfl.org/RLC_events.htm

      • Eric Dondero Rittberg
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 31, 2006
          Brillant. Absolutely friggin' brillant!!