LPer seeks $$$ to trumpet RLC endorsement

  • Philip Blumel
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2006
      The following is a message posted on the Florida RLC Yahoo group.
      Because of the stature of the candidate (young, presentable,
      articulate, successful, and friends with many GOP movers-and-shakers
      in Palm Beach County), I think this mailing reflects well on the RLC.

      +++++

      Friends,

      LP state senate candidate Karl Dickey has printed his RLC endorsement
      announcement post cards and is planning a mailing next week to so-
      called Super-Republican voters in his South Florida district. How
      many he mails out depends on how much money he raises this week.

      To see the post card, go to:
      http://www.rlcfl.org/dickey_postcard.pdf

      To register your opinion about the post card in our Yahoo Poll, go
      to:

      To contribute toward the mailing on-line, go to:
      http://www.dickey2006.com/