Washington State RLC?

  • Eric Dondero Rittberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2006
      Is the WA RLC in touch with this guy?

      Fiscal conservative Beren on Taxes and Spending
      (Please feel free to forward as appropriate to those interested)

      The Steve Beren for Congress campaign offers a clear choice on
      November 7, providing a stark contrast to far left incumbent Jim
      McDermott on a wide range of issues. Read the latest Steve Beren
      statement (on the subject of taxes, spending, the deficit, and
      balancing the budget) at
      http://www.berenforcongress.com/fiscalconservative.html

      Also, you are invited to the next Beren for Congress fundraising
      event, which is a "Meet, Greet, and Eat" breakfast at the residence
      of Kathryn Wisner. Here are the details:

      WHEN: Thursday October 21 from 9:00 am to 10:30 pm
      Cost: $25.00 per person
      WHERE: Home of Kathryn Wisner, 6747 38th Avenue SW, Seattle, WA 98126
      PLEASE RSVP: by calling Kathryn Wisner at (206) 938-5342

      Beren for Congress
      www.berenforcongress.com
      1916 Pike Place, #12567
      Seattle WA 98101
      info@...
      (206) 240-1841

      * Victory in the War Against Terrorism
      * Protect our Ports and Borders
      * Lower Taxes and Limited, Effective Government

      To donate, go to www.berenforcongress.com/donate.html
    • Toby Nixon
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 12, 2006
        Yes -- I'm at events with Steve Beren on a fairly frequent basis. I'm not
        sure about a 13 1/2 hour breakfast, however!

        -- Toby