Eric almost meets Uncle Cracker walking precincts in MI

  • Eric Dondero
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2006
      Hey, check this out.  I almost met Uncle Cracker today walking precincts here in Michigan.  I was two streets away.  I was walking for Bryan Brandenburg, State Rep. Jack Brandenburg's son.  Bryan is 24 and running for County Commission.  He walked right up to his very big mansion in Harrison Township, and asked him if he could put up a sign.  Uncle Cracker said "okay" and spoke to Bryan for a few minutes about local politics.  His mansion is in a regular neighborhood, but sticks out like a sore thumb, with big gargoyles that greet you.  Bryan said he was very cordial, and a bit soft spoken.

      Libertarian Republicans

      Fiscally Conservative, Socially Tolerant & Pro-Defense!

      Dondero is a US Navy Veteran, former Libertarian Party National Committeeman, fmr. Senior Aide to US Congressman Ron Paul R-TX, and Founder of the Republican Liberty Caucus.  www.mainstreamlibertarian.com