Re: [RLC-Action] Re: idea for RLC press

  • Steve Redlich
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 8, 2006
      On Sun, 8 Oct 2006, Steve wrote:

      > With all due respect I do NOT want an official endorsement from any
      > member of the Republican party.

      None offered. You asked about whether the RLC had endorsed your
      candidates opponent. I gave you the link to find out about RLC
      endorsements in Illinois.

      > What I do want - and what the PEOPLE demand is real debate!

      Agreed. However, this is not that forum.

      > Please inform your party leaders that we would be happy to accept an
      > invitation to planned activites in Springfield on 10/23 and/or Chicago
      > on 10/26.

      I sincerely doubt "party leaders" have an any interest in anything I
      say. Especially since I'm not an Illinois resident.

      > Mark McCoy has openly challenged any and all candidates to a real
      > debate on issues. Any time, any place, any format.

      The Illinois RLC yahoo group may be found here:

      and may have members more able to help your candidate.

      Good Luck,
      Steve Redlich
      RLC Webmaster
    • Steve
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 8, 2006
        Thanks Steve... I appreciate you passing me on to the IL group.

        Good luck with the rest of your activities before election day.

        Steve