Libertarian wins election in Alaska. How is Alaska RLC doing?

  • Eric Dondero Rittberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2006
      For those who have not heard, a Libertarian Party member was just
      elected to the Juneau City Council by 60 some votes. Fully story at
      www.mainstreamlibertarian.com. Congrats are in order to our friends in
      the LP.

      There is much libertarian activity in Alaska this year. Libertarians
      are battling single-handidly a proposal in Anchorage to outlaw
      smoking. Sarah Palin, a friend of the Alaska LP, is ahead in her race
      for Alaska Governor as a Republican. Our RLC friend Vic Kohring is
      leading a statewide pro-business petition drive.

      How is the RLC doing in AK? Do we have a State Coordinator yet? At
      least a State Contact?