Thanx guys for the invite - Michigan update

  • Eric Dondero Rittberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2006
      Hey, I'm in Michigan right now helping Leon Drolet and Bryan
      Brandenburg with the races for Macomb County Commission.

      Leon is in a tighter race. I think Bryan will do okay.

      As you all know Leon has been RLC since almost our inception. Bryan is
      the son of libertarian conservative State Rep. Jack Brandenburg.

      Also, interestingly, a Libertarian Party member sits on the City
      Council of St. Clair Shores (just north of Detroit). This is Bryan
      (and Jack's) hometown.

      Dan Sheil will be helping us today to walk precincts.

      How is the RLC doing here in Michigan? Can we get some organized help,
      maybe for Leon and Bryan?