Re: [RLC-Action] re: idea for RLC press

  • DeWalt Alderman
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 6, 2006
      Agreed, DJ...

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "DJ Entropy" <djentropy@...>
      To: <RLC-Action@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, October 06, 2006 8:46 PM
      Subject: Re: [RLC-Action] re: idea for RLC press

      > On Fri, 06 Oct 2006 16:18:42 -0400, Adam J. Bernay
      > <Republican-Liberty@...> wrote:
      >
      >> Because he knew about this Foley business and did nothing about it, DJ.
      >

      > Really? Do you have any proof of that? No one does.

    • Adam J. Bernay
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 6, 2006
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 6, 2006
          This thread is straying from the purpose of "RLC-Action". Bill has recommended
          that if anyone has a specific written statement they'd like to put forth, they
          submit it to the Board for consideration. Otherwise, let's take this
          conversation to RLC-Discuss. Thanks.

          Jeff Palmer
          Moderator

          Quoting "Adam J. Bernay" <Republican-Liberty@...>:

> [...]
        • Steve Hellin
          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 7, 2006
            Is the RLC endorsing Baar-Topinka in IL?  I would hope not - and assuming this is the case, I encourage you to learn more about the Libertarian candidate Mark McCoy.

            www.whoismarkmccoy.com is a good place to start.

            Click on Campaign HQ to learn more about how to get involved - and help remove Blago from power.

            Thanks !

            Steve

            --
            MySig

            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            Steve Hellin

            Chairman, Co-Founder, and Campaign Manager of the Committee to Elect Libertarian Mark McCoy Governor of Illinois

            Please see the official campaign site at Mark McCoy for Illinois Governor 2006

            Please direct any and all inquiries to campaign manager Steve Hellin via steve@...

            Se puede mandar preguntas en Espanol a Steve Hellin steve@...

             “Life through love; freedom through revolt; truth through knowledge; peace through struggle; prosperity through respect.” – Mark McCoy

            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          • Steve Redlich
            Message 5 of 13 , Oct 7, 2006
              On Sat, 7 Oct 2006, Steve Hellin wrote:

              > Is the RLC endorsing Baar-Topinka in IL?  I would hope not - and assuming
              > this is the case, I encourage you to learn more about the Libertarian
              > candidate Mark McCoy.

              Steve,

              http://www.republicanliberty.org/candid/c_look.asp?LYear=2006&LPos=ANY&LState=IL

              Lists the endorsed candidates in Illinois for 2006.

              As a Republican Group, the RLC cannot endorse a Libertarian in a race when
              a Republican is on the ballot.

              Thanks,
              Steve Redlich
              RLC Webmaster
            • Steve
              Message 6 of 13 , Oct 8, 2006
                Mr. Redlich,

                With all due respect I do NOT want an official endorsement from any
                member of the Republican party.

                What I do want - and what the PEOPLE demand is real debate!

                Please inform your party leaders that we would be happy to accept an
                invitation to planned activites in Springfield on 10/23 and/or Chicago
                on 10/26.

                Mark McCoy has openly challenged any and all candidates to a real
                debate on issues. Any time, any place, any format.

                Mark McCoy has also pledged to NOT accept one dime of state money
                after his term has ended. Mark McCoy does not view public servitude as
                a winning lottery ticket that entitles you to a lifetime of pensions
                and benefits paid for by the SOVEREIGN PEOPLE of ILLINOIS.

                Mark McCoy is THE Metro-East candidate for Illinois governor. Mark
                McCoy is not afraid to talk about real issues in ILLINOIS - such as
                the Gateway Bridge, the Mid-America Airport, Medical Malpractice
                concerns, and many more.

                I hereby challenge the RLC to act on your principles - and help
                promote a change in the dialogue.

                Today is your chance to make a difference.

                Today is the day you trade Apathy for Activism.

                Today is the day that you help usher in the dawn of a new era of
                FREEDOM in ILLINOIS.

                WE the SOVEREIGN PEOPLE of ILLINOIS demand this, and expect nothing less.

                Please see the official campaign site at www.markmccoy.com

                --- In RLC-Action@yahoogroups.com, Steve Redlich <rlc@...> wrote:

                > On Sat, 7 Oct 2006, Steve Hellin wrote:
                >
                > > Is the RLC endorsing Baar-Topinka in IL? I would hope not - and
                assuming
                > > this is the case, I encourage you to learn more about the Libertarian
                > > candidate Mark McCoy.
                >
                > Steve,

                http://www.republicanliberty.org/candid/c_look.asp?LYear=2006&LPos=ANY&LState=IL

                > Lists the endorsed candidates in Illinois for 2006.
                >
                > As a Republican Group, the RLC cannot endorse a Libertarian in a
                race when
                > a Republican is on the ballot.
                >
                > Thanks,
                > Steve Redlich
                > RLC Webmaster

              • Steve Redlich
                Message 7 of 13 , Oct 8, 2006
                  On Sun, 8 Oct 2006, Steve wrote:

                  > With all due respect I do NOT want an official endorsement from any
                  > member of the Republican party.

                  None offered. You asked about whether the RLC had endorsed your
                  candidates opponent. I gave you the link to find out about RLC
                  endorsements in Illinois.

                  > What I do want - and what the PEOPLE demand is real debate!

                  Agreed. However, this is not that forum.

                  > Please inform your party leaders that we would be happy to accept an
                  > invitation to planned activites in Springfield on 10/23 and/or Chicago
                  > on 10/26.

                  I sincerely doubt "party leaders" have an any interest in anything I
                  say. Especially since I'm not an Illinois resident.

                  > Mark McCoy has openly challenged any and all candidates to a real
                  > debate on issues. Any time, any place, any format.

                  The Illinois RLC yahoo group may be found here:

                  and may have members more able to help your candidate.

                  Good Luck,
                  Steve Redlich
                  RLC Webmaster
                • Steve
                  Message 8 of 13 , Oct 8, 2006
                    Thanks Steve... I appreciate you passing me on to the IL group.

                    Good luck with the rest of your activities before election day.