Re: Re: [RLC-Action] RE: [RLC-Discuss] idea for RLC press release]

  • DeWalt Alderman
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2006
      Not that I advocate the ousting of Hastert before the election, but how about John Shadegg?

      Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 14:05:25 -0400
      From: Chris Farris <chris@gopliberty. org>
      To: RLC-Action@yahoogro ups.com
      CC: RLC-Discuss@ yahoogroups. com

      John Linder

      He has name recognition due to all the fairtax stuff.
      He is ok on earmarking
      He is less than great on social issues, but you aren't gonna find many
      in the GOP.

      Chris

      --
      Chris Farris chris at gopliberty dot org
      Chairman 404 806 1403

      --
      Chris Farris chris at vitalpowers dot com
      The Exercise of Vital Powers 404 806 1403