Re: [RLC-Action] RE: [RLC-Discuss] idea for RLC press release

  • jonhenke@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2006
      I can think of one person, though I'm far from sure he'd want the position right now. Mike Pence.

      In fact, if I had my druthers, I'd LOVE to work for a Mike Pence Senate run at some point down the road. Guys like him and Shadegg, while far from perfect, are good banner carriers for limited government in the GOP.

      --
      --Jon Henke--
      http://www.qando.net

      From: "Adam J. Bernay" <Republican-Liberty@...>