RE: [RLC-Discuss] idea for RLC press release

  • Adam J. Bernay
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2006

      But who in the world could we possibly recommend that would a) be palatable to our ideals and b) actually has a shot at getting elected?

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2006
        I can think of one person, though I'm far from sure he'd want the position right now. Mike Pence.

        In fact, if I had my druthers, I'd LOVE to work for a Mike Pence Senate run at some point down the road. Guys like him and Shadegg, while far from perfect, are good banner carriers for limited government in the GOP.

        --
        --Jon Henke--
        http://www.qando.net

        From: "Adam J. Bernay" <Republican-Liberty@...>