2007 RLC candidate for Mayor of Providence, Rhode Island

  • AULibertarians@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      Dr. Dan Harrop has received the GOP endorsement for Providence Mayor.

      We should do what we can to help Dr. Harrop's candidacy.  To learn more:

      Sincerely,
      ... Aaron

      Director of Chapter Development,
      Republican Liberty Caucus USA
      www.RLC.org

      "Those who have been once intoxicated with power and have derived any
      kind of emolument from it can never willingly abandon it."--Edmund Burke