Mark Sanford in trouble in South Carolina - needs your help!

  • AULibertarians@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28 10:10 PM
      SOUTH CAROLINA: Governor Mark Sanford (R) - 50%,
      State Senator Tommy Moore (D) - 46%.
      (WCSC-TV/SurveyUSA).

      This poll indicates Gov. Sanford is in serious trouble.

      Please donate if you have the resources:
      http://www.sanfordforgovernor.com/contribute.asp

      Sincerely,
      ... Aaron

      Director of Chapter Development,
      Republican Liberty Caucus USA
      www.RLC.org

      "Those who have been once intoxicated with power and have derived any
      kind of emolument from it can never willingly abandon it."--Edmund Burke
    • DeWalt Alderman
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2006
        I hope to live in SC again one day... so I just sent him $20. About
        all I could muster at this point in the year, and with rugrat on the
        way. Good luck, Gov Sanford.