Houston Candidate Forum - This Thursday

  • Guy McLendon
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2006
      Friends,

      Here's your invitation to an important candidate forum. LP Event
      Coordinator Chris Camero will have label stickers that show a LP Statue of
      Liberty Logo; please wear one of these stickers to show your support for
      Liberty.

      A non-profit group called Southwest Houston 2000 is sponsoring a
      candidate forum this Thursday. Candidates from many races are
      featured in this forum. Republicans, Democrats and Libertarians
      were invited, and we have had a a great response from Libertarian
      candidates. Thank you to all the Libertarian candidates who agreed
      to participate. The following candidates will be attending:

      Scott Lanier Jameson, U.S. Senate
      James Werner, Governor
      Judy Baker, Lt. Governor
      Jon Roland, Attorney General
      Mike Burris, State Comptroller
      Mhair Dekmezian, State Rep, District 134

      If you are in Houston, please try to come out to this event to
      support our candidates.

      Southwest Houston Candidates Forum
      Fondren Middle School, 6333 S. Braeswood
      Sept 28, 2006 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm

      If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at
      chris_camero@... or 281-497-8019.

      Thanks,
      Guy McLendon
      Chairman Harris County Libertarian Party

      Yahoo! Groups Links