Re: Thanks to Phil Blumel, Lisa Bullion, Bill Westmiller, and Tom Wall

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 19, 2006
      > ... say a giant "THANK YOU!"

          You're very welcome and I'll add my thanks to Phil,
      Lisa, Tom and many others who assisted ... as well
      as the fine assortment of panelists and speakers who
      participated.
          I count it as a big success and haven't heard any
      complaints (though there were failings that we'll try
      to correct for the next event).
          Since I was flying standby and got stuck at the
      airport for more than 24 hours, I haven't had time to
      post a report, but hope to do that later today.
          Thanks to all those who attended and the hotel
      staff for being very helpful.

      Bill Westmiller