RE: [RLC-Discuss] Thanks to Phil Blumel, Lisa Bullion, Bill Westmiller, and Tom Wall

  • Bryan K. Donnelly
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 19, 2006

      I GLADLY SECOND THE MOTION!

      Bryan K. Donnelly

      Pomano Beach FL

      From: RLC-Discuss@yahoogroups.com [mailto: RLC-Discuss@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of AULibertarians@...
      Sent: Monday, September 18, 2006 8:13 PM
      To: RLCFL@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: RLC-Discuss@yahoogroups.com ; RLC-Action@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [RLC-Discuss] Thanks to Phil Blumel, Lisa Bullion, Bill Westmiller, and Tom Wall

      I tried to find a time during the latter part of the convention to stand up

      at a mic and have the convention audience say a giant "THANK YOU!"
      to Phil Blumel, Lisa Bullion, Bill Westmiller, and Tom Wall ... but I did

      not have the opportunity.

      Nevertheless, several people commented to me that it was a very well

      organized, well-attended convention that was both entertaining and

      purposeful.

      Thank for for making it possible, Phil, Lisa, Bill, and Tom.

      -Aaron

      Sincerely,
      ... Aaron

      Director of Chapter Development,
      Republican Liberty Caucus USA
      www.RLC.org

      "Those who have been once intoxicated with power and have derived any
      kind of emolument from it can never willingly abandon it."--Edmund Burke

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 19, 2006
        > ... say a giant "THANK YOU!"

            You're very welcome and I'll add my thanks to Phil,
        Lisa, Tom and many others who assisted ... as well
        as the fine assortment of panelists and speakers who
        participated.
            I count it as a big success and haven't heard any
        complaints (though there were failings that we'll try
        to correct for the next event).
            Since I was flying standby and got stuck at the
        airport for more than 24 hours, I haven't had time to
        post a report, but hope to do that later today.
            Thanks to all those who attended and the hotel
        staff for being very helpful.

        Bill Westmiller