Thanks to Phil Blumel, Lisa Bullion, Bill Westmiller, and Tom Wall

  • AULibertarians@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 18 5:12 PM
      I tried to find a time during the latter part of the convention to stand up
      at a mic and have the convention audience say a giant "THANK YOU!"
      to Phil Blumel, Lisa Bullion, Bill Westmiller, and Tom Wall ... but I did
      not have the opportunity.

      Nevertheless, several people commented to me that it was a very well
      organized, well-attended convention that was both entertaining and
      purposeful.

      Thank for for making it possible, Phil, Lisa, Bill, and Tom.

      -Aaron

      Sincerely,
      ... Aaron

      Director of Chapter Development,
      Republican Liberty Caucus USA
      www.RLC.org

      "Those who have been once intoxicated with power and have derived any
      kind of emolument from it can never willingly abandon it."--Edmund Burke
    • Bryan K. Donnelly
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 19 5:06 AM

        I GLADLY SECOND THE MOTION!

        Bryan K. Donnelly

        Pomano Beach FL

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 19 1:48 PM
          > ... say a giant "THANK YOU!"

              You're very welcome and I'll add my thanks to Phil,
          Lisa, Tom and many others who assisted ... as well
          as the fine assortment of panelists and speakers who
          participated.
              I count it as a big success and haven't heard any
          complaints (though there were failings that we'll try
          to correct for the next event).
              Since I was flying standby and got stuck at the
          airport for more than 24 hours, I haven't had time to
          post a report, but hope to do that later today.
              Thanks to all those who attended and the hotel
          staff for being very helpful.

          Bill Westmiller