RE: [RLC-Action] Goldwater documentary tonight on HBO

  • Adam J. Bernay
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 18, 2006
      I'm certainly going to watch it...

      But can anyone explain to me why the trailer for a GOLDWATER documentary --
      especially one called "Mr. Conservative" -- features clips of almost
      entirely LIBERALS?!?

      Hillary Clinton
      James Carville
      Walter Cronkite

      WHY?!?

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 18, 2006
        Definitely, catch this film on its repeats or OnDemand! It's worth the
        money to watch it if you're not an HBO subscriber to get it OnDemand.

        My reflections can be viewed on either of my blogs:

        http://maccabee.livejournal.com
        http://blog.myspace.com/radicalrabbi

        Adam