Goldwater documentary tonight on HBO

  • AULibertarians@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 18, 2006

      Sincerely,
      ... Aaron

      Director of Chapter Development,
      Republican Liberty Caucus USA
      www.RLC.org

      "Those who have been once intoxicated with power and have derived any
      kind of emolument from it can never willingly abandon it."--Edmund Burke
    • Adam J. Bernay
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 18, 2006
        I'm certainly going to watch it...

        But can anyone explain to me why the trailer for a GOLDWATER documentary --
        especially one called "Mr. Conservative" -- features clips of almost
        entirely LIBERALS?!?

        Hillary Clinton
        James Carville
        Walter Cronkite

        WHY?!?

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 18, 2006
          Definitely, catch this film on its repeats or OnDemand! It's worth the
          money to watch it if you're not an HBO subscriber to get it OnDemand.

          My reflections can be viewed on either of my blogs:

          http://maccabee.livejournal.com
          http://blog.myspace.com/radicalrabbi

          Adam