Reminder: Your Invitation to "Common Ground" Meeting

  • Guy McLendon
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2006
      My Fellow Citizens,

      You are cordially invited to our big event: Common Ground - The US
      Constitution.

      Location: University of Houston Hilton Hotel, 2nd Floor Room 210
      Date: Saturday, Sept 16
      Time: please arrive early ... speaking starts @ 4:30PM
      Cost: none
      Food: heavy hors d'oeuvres 5:30-6:30

      Co-Sponsors: Libertarian, Constitution, Green & Reform Parties

      Short speeches: each Harris County & Texas Chairpersons for sponsoring
      political parties

      Featured Speakers: 2004 Presidential candidates Michael Badnarik & David
      Cobb, plus candidate for Tom DeLay's congressional seat - Bob Smither

      Please make every effort to attend.

      Please download a program, map & traveling directions listed under the Sept
      16, 2006 event on our home page:

      http://www.lptexas.org/harris/

      Respectfully yours,
      Guy McLendon
      Chairman Harris County Libertarian Party
      guy@...