Five Vermonters secure (L) and (R) ballot lines in fall elections

  • AULibertarians@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2006
      No good results to report from Wisconsin, so I'll report on another state. ;-)

      Vermont's fusion ballot access law could benefit the RLC this November.
      Five libertarian candidates have secured both the (L) and (R) ballot lines
      this fall.  The RLC endorsed candidates are:

      David Atkinson - www.DavidAtkinson.org
      Hardy Machia - www.HardyforHouse.com
      Bob Wolffe - www.bobwolffe.com
      Ben Todd - www.ToddforHouse.com
      Jeff Manney - www.manneyforhouse.com

      According to VT LP Chair Hardy Machia, "These are winnable races.
      Each race needs to raise about $6k additional to send out four direct
      mail pieces to voters."  Contributions can be made directly to candidates
      or to the Vermont Libertarian Party www.vtlp.org, and the party will
      handle making sure the money is directed to the candidates who will
      benefit the most from the donation.

      Sincerely,
      ... Aaron

      Director of Chapter Development,
      Republican Liberty Caucus USA
      www.RLC.org

      "Those who have been once intoxicated with power and have derived any
      kind of emolument from it can never willingly abandon it."--Edmund Burke
    • R. Kenneth Lindell
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 14, 2006

        Congratulations all!  I’m in for $100 bucks.

        Rep. Ken Lindell

        Frankfort, ME