[Spam] RE: [RLC-Action] Update on RLC state affiliate development

  • Ron Lahr
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2006

      Dear Aaron Biterman:

      My name is Ron Lahr. I live in Post Falls , Idaho and am interested in forming a local chapter of the RLC. Another Republican in Post Falls, Jeff Ward , and I have been attending meetings of the local Pachyderm Club and meeting activists and elected officials. Although we both travel some for work we are ready to get the RLC going in North Idaho . We would prefer not being the coordinators for the entire state since we are so far north of Boise .

      Could you advise me on what we need to do?

      I am a consultant and have also started a couple of businesses here in Post Falls . Sometime next year I expect to be done traveling. When I lived in Washington state I was very active in the LP as a state officer, county officer, etc. I’ve worked on campaigns for candidates and initiatives. Jeff worked as a political consultant for George Nethercutt and others. We do have some political organizing experience.

      Thank you,

      Ron Lahr