State legislators join RLC eGroups

  • AULibertarians@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2006
      Several RLC state legislators have joined our eGroups.  Among them:

      -- State Sen. Bob Beers (Nevada)

      -- State Rep. Harriett Cady (New Hampshire)
      -- State Rep. Rich Cebra (Maine)

      -- State Rep. Bea Francoeur (New Hampshire)
      -- State Rep. Kevin Glynn (Maine)
      -- State Rep. Frank Lasee (Wisconsin)
      -- State Rep. Ken Lindell (Maine)
      -- State Sen. Lois Snowe Mello (Maine)
      -- State Rep. Daryl D. Metcalfe (Pennsylvania)
      -- State Rep. Toby Nixon (Washington)
      -- State Sen. Jerry O'Neil (Montana)

      Sincerely,
      ... Aaron

      Director of Chapter Development,
      Republican Liberty Caucus USA
      www.RLC.org

      "Those who have been once intoxicated with power and have derived any
      kind of emolument from it can never willingly abandon it."--Edmund Burke