Re: [RLC-Action] John Tierney: Can the GOP be saved?

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2006
      I always found 'compassionate conservatism' more than a little creepy
      myself, but I expect a lot of hot air and silliness from my
      politicians. The question is whether they're rotten to the core or
      just have a little surface mildew going on. And BTW - true story -
      skunks smell good to me, rather like a tasty garlicky salami.

      Dave

      --

      Tasty Thoughts from the Elitist Pig
      http://www.elitistpig.com