Stossel education special to be replayed

  • AULibertarians@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2006
      PROGRAM ALERT ... Don't Miss Upcoming 20/20 Special

      You may recall that in January of this year, ABC News' 20/20 aired a special titled "Stupid in America" that featured South Carolina. Not only did it shed light on just how inadequate and underperforming our government run schools are, but it promoted school choice as a way to help improve education.

      ABC has decided to rebroadcast this special on Friday, September 1st at 10:00 pm. If you missed it the first time, please make every effort to watch this enlightening special. If you did see it, it's well worth watching again, but even more important is to help get the word out to those who haven't seen it.

      Please forward this message to as many people as possible. This show generated a tremendous amount of discussion about school choice when it was first aired and has been extremely helpful in our efforts to educate the public and General Assembly about the need for options in education.

      -- end --

      Sincerely,
      ... Aaron

      Director of Chapter Development,
      Republican Liberty Caucus USA
      www.RLC.org

      "Those who have been once intoxicated with power and have derived any
      kind of emolument from it can never willingly abandon it."--Edmund Burke