Dues-paying members?

  • libertarian17
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2006
      Is this forum only for dues-paying members?

      If so, is there a national forum for non-dues paying members?

      I am dues-paying, but I'd like others who are not to have a forum to
      discuss RLC-related issues.

      Thanks,
      Aaron
    • Thomas Sewell
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 28, 2006
        RLC-Discuss and RLC-Action are for dues-paying members only.

        GOP-Liberty and many of the state groups allow anyone who is interested to
        join.

        Thomas